The optical design of the Lighting Science 10 Watt LED BR30 Bulb – 65 Watt Equal fills any room with warm light, all while using 84% less power than comparable incandescent lamps. Radiate beauty. Ideal for general illumination.
|SKU||Watts||Base Type||Color Temperature||Voltage||CRI||Lumens|
|LS-BR30-65WE-CW50-120-S1-BX||10W||E26||Cool White 5000K||120V||80||700|
|LS-BR30-65WE-WW27-120-S1-BX||10W||E26||Warm White 2700K||120V||80||650|
- Equivalent Source Standard: 65W Incandescent BR
- Rated Life: 25,000 hours
- Housing: Aluminum
- Socket: E26
- Operating Temperature: -20˚C to +40˚C
- E26 MOL: 5.2in, 132.08mm
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Weight: 4.9oz., 140g
- Power Factor: ≥.95
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- 10 watts – Requires 84% less power than comparable incandescent lamps.
- Maintenance free operation, lasts up to 16 times longer than conventional lighting.
- Optical design achieves smooth beam pattern to achieve a warm room filling glow for general illumination applications.
- Thermal advancements provide over 65% in weight reductions compared to previous model.
- Dimmable to 10% on most dimmers
- RoHS compliant – contains no mercury or lead.
- Accent or security lighting for commercial, residential and retail applications.